Typos and suggestions regarding the porting howto
|Reported by:||egenix_viktor||Owned by:||jacob|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||yes|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
There is a very useful documentation page describing how to quickly port 0.96 application to 1.0. I found the following problems while porting a real world application:
- No information on how to update manage.py in your projects.
- The following section should be moved up, since one might complete the translation by hand before even encounter the comment below:
A contributor to djangosnippets has written a script that'll scan your models.py and generate a corresponding admin.py."
"the framework as been rewritten" => "the framework has been rewritten"
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by egenix_viktor
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by jacob
- milestone set to 1.1
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by jacob
- Owner changed from nobody to jacob
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by jacob
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed