Returns the given HTML with ampersands, quotes and carets encoded.
|Reported by:||liangent||Owned by:||jacob|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
in django.utils.html.escape's docstring, there is "Returns the given HTML with ampersands, quotes and carets encoded."
what are carets? according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caret , ^ is caret, not <>.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jacob
- milestone set to 1.1
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by jacob
- Owner changed from nobody to jacob
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by jacob
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed