Update to es_AR translation
|Reported by:||Ramiro Morales||Owned by:||Malcolm Tredinnick|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Find attached the django.po and djangojs.po files for Argentinean Spanish translation updated to trunk state as of . I've included the whole files instead of patches because of:
- Change of coding from iso8859-1 to utf-8
make-messages.pystrange habit of drastically changing the ordering of the files when scanning the Django tree to extract the translatable literals. This generates a lot of noise, makes the patch huge (156 Kbytes, copare this to the combined size of both .po files: 80+ Kbytes) and difficults reviewing.
- Update with changes made in trunk
- djangojs.po: Comply with no contributor-names-on-source-code-files policy (forgot this file last time)
- Updates to
Language-Teamheader fields as per django-i18n mailing list discussions
- Change the encoding of the files to utf-8
- Small fixes to translations for all the contrib apps literals
- for literals whose translation are identical to the literal itself, duplicate the literal. Previously, the
msgstrwas left empty and this made statistics innacurate.