Only managers have a none() method (not Querysets)
|Reported by:||gwilson||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||Database layer (models, ORM)||Version:||master|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Fixed on a branch|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
For compatibility with QuerySet.
>>> User.objects.all().values().none() Traceback (most recent call last): File "<console>", line 1, in ? AttributeError: 'ValuesQuerySet' object has no attribute 'none'
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by guettli
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Design decision needed
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Summary changed from ValuesQuerySet should have a none() method to Only managers have a none() method (not Querysets)
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Keywords qs-rf-fixed added
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Fixed on a branch
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.