Code

Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

#10885 closed (fixed)

Update the Hebrew Translaions for 1.1

Reported by: Alex Owned by: alex
Component: Translations Version: master
Severity: Keywords:
Cc: Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: yes Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:

Description

The hebrew translation is out of date.

Attachments (5)

he.diff (84.9 KB) - added by Alex 5 years ago.
he.2.diff (85.8 KB) - added by Alex 5 years ago.
the last few strings, should be good to go now
he.3.diff (21.6 KB) - added by Alex 5 years ago.
I took a few liberties with the "SRID" strings, specifically its now (roughly), "There was a problem with the transformation of the shape into the type of the field" because frankly I don't have a clue how to translate SRID :)
he.4.diff (65.1 KB) - added by Alex 5 years ago.
updated for the changed search string
he.5.diff (66.3 KB) - added by Alex 5 years ago.
done :)

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (15)

Changed 5 years ago by Alex

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by Alex

  • Needs documentation unset
  • Needs tests unset
  • Patch needs improvement unset
  • Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by Alex

Moses Gaynor and Yaron McNabb should be credited for this.

Changed 5 years ago by Alex

the last few strings, should be good to go now

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by mtredinnick

Be careful with your patch creation. This one includes a patch to an unrelated file (I've removed it before applying this time).

Also, at some point (not worth a separate update, but if you do an update after a release-candidate is rolled), it's probably worth removing the 400+ lines of no-longer-used translations at the end of the PO file. Keeping them around indefinitely is slightly poor code hygiene, merely because it can be confusing for other translators (and is extra code in the tarball, etc). If they're not being used, nuke 'em. :-)

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by mtredinnick

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

Fixed in r10637.

comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by Alex

  • Resolution fixed deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

A few new strings, plus the cleanup Malcolm suggested.

Changed 5 years ago by Alex

I took a few liberties with the "SRID" strings, specifically its now (roughly), "There was a problem with the transformation of the shape into the type of the field" because frankly I don't have a clue how to translate SRID :)

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous

  • Owner changed from nobody to alex
  • Status changed from reopened to new

Changed 5 years ago by Alex

updated for the changed search string

Changed 5 years ago by Alex

done :)

comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous

  • Resolution fixed deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

avoid spaces before punctuation (like in lines 925 and 230), it doesn't look all that good :)

comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by russellm

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reopened to closed

(In [11300]) Fixed #10885 -- Updated Hebrew translation. Thanks to Alex Gaynor.

comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by jacob

  • milestone 1.1 deleted

Milestone 1.1 deleted

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Change Properties
<Author field>
Action
as closed
as The resolution will be set. Next status will be 'closed'
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'new'
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.