Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

#8176 closed (fixed)

New django.po for Japanese language.

Reported by: Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…> Owned by: nobody
Component: Translations Version: master
Severity: Keywords:
Cc: Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: no Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:

Description

I translated django.po against svn rev 8255.

Attachments (6)

django.po (117.6 KB) - added by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…> 8 years ago.
Japanese translation. Please put it at django/conf/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/django.po.
8176.diff (95.3 KB) - added by Marc Garcia 8 years ago.
Diff file with updated .mo and AUTHORS
django.2.po (117.8 KB) - added by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…> 8 years ago.
updated django.po. its against svn rev 8419.
japanese-django-po-against-rev8691.diff (57.6 KB) - added by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…> 8 years ago.
Its diff file against rev 8691.
japanese-django-po-against-rev8827.diff (29.9 KB) - added by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…> 8 years ago.
updated django.po. its against svn rev 8827.
japanese-django-po-against-rev8889.diff (10.3 KB) - added by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…> 8 years ago.
Its diff file against rev 8889.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (20)

Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Attachment: django.po added

Japanese translation. Please put it at django/conf/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/django.po.

Changed 8 years ago by Marc Garcia

Attachment: 8176.diff added

Diff file with updated .mo and AUTHORS

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Marc Garcia

milestone: 1.0
Triage Stage: UnreviewedAccepted

Not sure if translation file can be copyrighted by author.

Anyway, I added the patch as diff, including updated .mo file, and adding translation author to AUTHORS file.

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Authors automatically retain copyright to their contributions. We only note contributor names in the AUTHORS file, though. This is the same throughout Django: translators have the same status as designers, code writers and documenters.

(Marc: there's no need to include an mo file in a patch. It's pretty trivial to generate it prior to committing and having binary data in patches is more confusing than helpful, unless it's absolutely necessary.)

comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

(In [8270]) Fixed #8176 -- Updated Japanese translation from Takashi Matsuo.

comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened

I made some small modifications on django.po. It is against svn rev 8419. Please see the updated attachment.

Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Attachment: django.2.po added

updated django.po. its against svn rev 8419.

comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Takashi: can you start attaching diffs, instead of the whole file now that you're mostly up to date? That will make it easier to see how large the changes are and anybody else who might be following the Japanese translations can also see the differences. Just run "svn diff" from the django/ directory, for example.

If this is a problem, or you forget, don't worry about it too much. It's just a good habit to get into.

comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: reopenedclosed

(In [8436]) Fixed #8176 -- Updated Japanese translation from Takashi Matsuo.

comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

I got it. I agree with you. I'll upload a diff file next time. However, I just uploaded my po file according to following wiki page: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Localization. How about re-writing the wiki page?

Anyway, thanks for taking my po file in :-)

Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Its diff file against rev 8691.

comment:8 Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened

I've updated Japanese translations against rev8691. Please see the attached diff file(japanese-django-po-against-rev8691.diff).

Thank you.

comment:9 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: reopenedclosed

Committed in [8693].

Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

updated django.po. its against svn rev 8827.

comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened

I've updated Japanese translations against rev8827. Please see the attached diff file(japanese-django-po-against-rev8827.diff).

Thank you.

comment:11 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: reopenedclosed

Fixed in [8833]

Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Its diff file against rev 8889.

comment:12 Changed 8 years ago by Takashi Matsuo <matsuo.takashi@…>

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened

Opened again. I've attached the newest diff file(japanese-django-po-against-rev8889.diff).

comment:13 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: reopenedclosed

(In [8894]) Fixed #8176 -- Updated Japanese translation from Takashi Matsuo.

comment:14 Changed 5 years ago by Jacob

milestone: 1.0

Milestone 1.0 deleted

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Back to Top