Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#4169 closed (fixed)

Improved Norwegian i18n

Reported by: tt@… Owned by: Malcolm Tredinnick
Component: Internationalization Version: master
Severity: Keywords: norwegian
Cc: Triage Stage: Unreviewed
Has patch: yes Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:

Description

The Norwegian translations are generally quite good, but had some entries that were a bit peculiar.
I have fixed some of these, and translated a few new ones that had no translation.

I used the Skolelinux i18n docs for looking up some terms, and IMHO it would make sense to use the same guidelines for translating Django as for other FLOSS projects.
http://i18n.skolelinux.no/nb/Fellesordl.eng-no.html

Attachments (5)

django.po (18.7 KB) - added by tt@… 9 years ago.
Norwegian translation update
djangojs.po (1.3 KB) - added by tt@… 9 years ago.
Norwegian translation update
django.diff (18.7 KB) - added by tt@… 9 years ago.
Norwegian translation update
djangojs.diff (1.3 KB) - added by tt@… 9 years ago.
Norwegian translation update
django.2.diff (18.1 KB) - added by tt@… 9 years ago.
Update of the .diff file, deleted too much in the original

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (7)

Changed 9 years ago by tt@…

Attachment: django.po added

Norwegian translation update

Changed 9 years ago by tt@…

Attachment: djangojs.po added

Norwegian translation update

Changed 9 years ago by tt@…

Attachment: django.diff added

Norwegian translation update

Changed 9 years ago by tt@…

Attachment: djangojs.diff added

Norwegian translation update

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by tt@…

Needs documentation: unset
Needs tests: unset
Patch needs improvement: unset

Well, it seems like I managed to use the wrong file ending for files.
The files ending in *.po are not actually .po files, they are diffs.
Please ignore the .po files.

Changed 9 years ago by tt@…

Attachment: django.2.diff added

Update of the .diff file, deleted too much in the original

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

(In [5110]) Fixed #4169 -- Updated Norwegian translation. Thanks, tt@….

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Back to Top