Opened 7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago

Last modified 7 years ago

#3097 closed enhancement (fixed)

[patch] updated Spanish translations

Reported by: Mario Gonzalez <gonzalemario@…> Owned by: hugo
Component: Translations Version: master
Severity: major Keywords: translations i18n spanish
Cc: Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: yes Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:


Hi, I'm a Spanish native speaker from Chile. I use django in productions systems and I've seen the po files and I'd like to finish the spanish translation of django.po located in django/conf/locales/es/

My work is in

I posted in django-developers, you can see the posts if you want:

Attachments (1)

django.po (64.6 KB) - added by Mario Gonzalez 7 years ago.
Those lines has got the lastest changes I did

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (7)

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Mario Gonzalez <gonzalemario@…>

  • Severity changed from normal to major
  • Type changed from defect to enhancement
  • Version set to SVN

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by gonzalemario@…

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>

  • Has patch set
  • Keywords translations i18n spanish added
  • Summary changed from Spanish translations to [patch] updated Spanish translations
  • Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted

comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

Ticket #3565 contained a more recent update to this file, so I have committed that instead. Apologies for taking so long to get to this, but thanks for your efforts.

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by Mario Gonzalez

New updated file.

Changed 7 years ago by Mario Gonzalez

Those lines has got the lastest changes I did

comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by Jorge Gajon <gajon@…>

Hi Mario.

Why did you uploaded this file? Yesterday there was another update which already included your new translations and also corrected a few broken things. Please see ticket, that patch already included your translations that you provided on the mailing list.

I did a diff of the file that you just attached above against the current Spanish .po file on the repository and it doesn't seem to include anything new but instead it breaks the date formatting constants again and also some plural definitions are lost.

See, your translation are there.


Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Change Properties
<Author field>
as closed
as The resolution will be set. Next status will be 'closed'
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'new'

E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.