Add documentation about deploying Django under SCGI and AJP
|Reported by:||vizualbod||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
- This document primarily focuses on FastCGI. Other protocols, such as SCGI and AJP, are also supported, through the flup Python package.
- Before you can start using FastCGI with Django, you’ll need to install flup.
Do I need flup for FastCGI or is it just needed to use SCGI and AJP? The first note needs reformulate.
It would be also good to add a few notes about Django + CherryPy WSGI server + Nginx as a proxy.
I can provide some materials for this if there is interest as I find it a rock solid setup better than mod_python.
Frantisek Malina, http://vizualbod.com
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jacob
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from /documentation/fastcgi/ to Add documentation about deploying Django under SCGI and AJP
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Someday/Maybe