Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

#8289 closed (fixed)

Update to Irish Translation

Reported by: Michael Thornhill Owned by: nobody
Component: Translations Version: master
Severity: Keywords:
Cc: Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: no Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:

Description

updating translation files to r8335 now 20% complete

Attachments (2)

irishlanguage_update_r8335.patch (94.2 KB) - added by Michael Thornhill 8 years ago.
update to translations for Irish language
irish_language_update_r8345.diff (35.8 KB) - added by Michael Thornhill 8 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (8)

Changed 8 years ago by Michael Thornhill

update to translations for Irish language

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Component: UncategorizedTranslations
milestone: 1.0
Triage Stage: UnreviewedAccepted

Please put translation tickets in the translation component in future so that they show up on a query for that component (which I and some others do regularly to see if there any translations needing committing). Thanks for the update, in any case.

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Couple of other tips for next time:

  1. Create the patch from the root of the source tree to make it easier to apply. This makes it easier to check that we are patching the right file (plus when you put django.po and djangojs.po patches in the same file, it will be a double-check).
  2. We don't put author names in translation files (or any files in Django). Update last-translator, but we don't have copyright lines at the top. You're already in the AUTHORS file.

Apart from that, looks good.

comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

(In [8339]) Fixed #8289 -- Updated Irish translation from Michael Thornhill.

comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by Michael Thornhill

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened

Hi Malcolm,
Thanks for the tips and the speedy commit, I've made some more translations (almost 50% now) (irish_language_update_r8345.diff), the svn diff is from the trunk/django directory and I've removed the last translator field.
Thanks, Michael

Changed 8 years ago by Michael Thornhill

comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by Malcolm Tredinnick

Resolution: fixed
Status: reopenedclosed

(In [8438]) Fixed #8289 -- Updated Irish translation from Michael Thornhill.

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by Jacob

milestone: 1.0

Milestone 1.0 deleted

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Back to Top