Errors in french localization files
|Reported by:||cedric@…||Owned by:||mtredinnick|
|Cc:||cedric@…||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In django/conf/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/django.po, there are three variants of August:
- "August", translated "Août"
- "aug", translated "aout"
- "Aug.", translated "Aôut"
(note the missing/misplaced circumflex accent).
The proper spelling is "Août"
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by mtredinnick
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 8 years ago by cedric@…
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Keywords fr i18n added
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Ready for checkin