makemessages to update PO file only if translation's changed
|Reported by:||Natim87||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I would like to run makemessages as a pre-commit procedure but makemessages always modify the content of my PO file even if translations didn't actually changed.
-"POT-Creation-Date: 2013-01-09 09:36+0100\n" +"POT-Creation-Date: 2013-01-10 09:41+0100\n" ... -#: forms.py:28 +#: forms.py:32
For line numbers I can use --no-location but how can I ask to not update the Creation-Date if there is no translation changes ?
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by claudep
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to New feature
- Version changed from 1.4 to master