intcomma & thousand separator
|Reported by:||grepsd@…||Owned by:||Grepsd|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||yes||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
The intcomma template filter from the humanize package isn't doing the thousand separating if you're not setting the USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR to True.
If you set the USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR, every number display in the template is processed, so the intcomma won't change that.
The intcomma should do the thousand separating without relying on the USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR setting.
NB : intcomma is calling number_format which is calling numberformat.format.
(from rev: 16168)
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by BernhardEssl
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
Changed 4 years ago by grepsd@…
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Grepsd
- Cc Grepsd added
- Has patch set
- Owner changed from nobody to Grepsd
- Version changed from 1.3 to SVN
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by jezdez
- Component changed from Template system to contrib.humanize
- Needs tests set
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted