|Version 6 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Django 1.2 Features
This page has the list of features currently being considered for inclusion in Django 1.2. See Version1.2Roadmap for information on the process and definition of terms.
Features under consideration
- Multi-database support (Alex Gaynor's GSoC project)
- Improved/reworked CsrfProtection (see #9977, #10816)
- i18n improvements (Marc Garcia's GSoC project)
- #342 Read-only form fields
- #3349, #6587 Better template tag loading
- #3569 Implement Atom Publishing Protocol
- #4604 Message Passing For Anonymous Users
- #5833 Custom
- #6148 Add support for database schemas
- #6735 Class-based generic views
- #6845 Model validation (Honza Kral's GSoC project)
- #10871 Support for input arguments on admin actions.
- #11402 exists() method on QuerySets
Lieutenants and Committers
The lieutenants and committers for each feature will be decided when the feature list is formalized.