google index of django docs has from=olddocs
|Reported by:||edrex||Owned by:||jacob|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
google's index now includes from=olddocs for all django documentation pages. i think this param is to show the warning message. perhaps some other method like referrer header could be used.
- other method like referrer header
- redirect with 301 moved permanently if from=olddocs is passed, so google will fix the index.
Change History (3)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by jacob
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to jacob
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted