django.contrib.admin documentation -- missing dependency info?
|Reported by:||cjlesh||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Admittedly, I am inexperienced with Django, but it seems that there is an important omission from the following passage, found in the django.contrib.admin documentation:
There are five steps in activating the Django admin site: 1. Add django.contrib.admin to your INSTALLED_APPS setting.
Maybe the documentation should mention the other INSTALLED_APPS that django.contrib.admin depends on?
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jacob
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 6 years ago by timo
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by timo
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Ready for checkin
- Version changed from 1.0 to SVN