QuerySet extra()'s arguments could be better represented visually in the doc
|Reported by:||julien||Owned by:||dwillis|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Currently in the Queryset API documentation (1), the arguments for extra() (e.g. select, params, order_by...), although correctly defined, don't clearly show as sub-parts in the section. Visually they seem to be at the same level as the other queryset methods.
To fix this, one could use bullets, like it's been done for the fieldsets dictionary keys ("fields", "classes" and "description") in the admin doc (2).
Not a big deal but that'd be a nice improvement.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by jacob
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by dwillis
- milestone set to 1.3
- Owner changed from nobody to dwillis
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 1.0 to SVN
Changed 5 years ago by dwillis
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by timo
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed