Tutorial part 2 should not tell to edit an admin.py file that doesn't exist.
|Reported by:||thegrandconjuration||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
"Just one thing to do: We need to tell the admin that Poll objects have an admin interface. Edit the mysite/polls/admin.py file and add the following to the bottom of the file:"
No admin.py is created by python manage.py startapp polls. This should refer to 'mysite/polls/models.py'.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Jan Rademaker <j.rademaker@…>
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by thegrandconjuration
- Owner changed from nobody to thegrandconjuration
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by arien
- Owner changed from thegrandconjuration to nobody
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Summary changed from error in part 2 of the Writing Your First Django App tutorial to Tutorial part 2 should not tell to edit an admin.py file that doesn't exist.
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted