I18N docs tweaks
|Reported by:||ramiro||Owned by:||jacob|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by ramiro)
The attached patch contains the following changes:
- Deleted text that talks about translating Django itself that was intermixed with the content about preparing applications/projects for L10N or translating an app. The content was either:
- Moved to internals/contributing.txt
- Replaced with links to that document
- Corrected the example regarding the usage of named-string interpolation to really demonstrate the concept.
- Added a clear "New in Django 1.0" (previously "New in Django development version") marker to the section about the language preferences cookie name.
- Deleted references to "validator messages".
- Added reST markup so the template code blocks get nicely Pygmented
- Reworded a bit the gettext on Windows section.
- Reordered and fleshed out the steps about contributing/maintaining a Django translation.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by ramiro
- Description modified (diff)
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 8 years ago by ramiro
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by jacob
- milestone set to 1.0
- Owner changed from nobody to jacob
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by jacob
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed