Revive and enhance OneToOneField documentation
|Reported by:||ramiro||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||one-to-one onetoonefield parent_link|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by ramiro)
A follow-up to :
- Replace OneToOneField section content with a general description copied from pre-docs-rf model-api.txt, with links to the modeltests model example and the field options reference.
- Fixes some section heading levels.
- Replace the last remaining occurrence of the "The semantics of one-to-one relationships will be changing soon, so we don't recommend you use them." warnings with content moved from topics/db/models.txt, it seems a better place for it because it is an example using the Blog-Author-Entry theme used in this document.
- ref/models/fields.txt (OneToOneField):
- Fixes formatting in the field reference so the parent_link option description is rendered.
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by ramiro
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by ramiro
- Description modified (diff)
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by ubernostrum
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.