All remaining create() methods also force an insert (continuation of r8670)
|Reported by:||Richard Davies <richard.davies@…>||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||Database layer (models, ORM)||Version:||master|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
All other get_or_create() methods end up calling back to the main get_or_create().
However, there are a few extra create() methods which don't call back to the main create() - this patch ensures that those also force an insert, so cannot overwrite existing data.
Extra methods found via "find django -name '*.py' | xargs grep -F 'def create('" and "find django -name '*.py' | xargs grep -F 'def get_or_create('"
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Ready for checkin
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Ready for checkin to Accepted
comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed