Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

#8406 closed (fixed)

docs: incorrect model repr in interactive sessions

Reported by: arien Owned by: nobody
Component: Documentation Version: master
Severity: Keywords:
Cc: Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: yes Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:

Description

There is a number of instances in the docs where the repr for model objects is incorrectly shown as ... instead of <SomeModel: ...>.

Attachments (2)

model-repr.diff (2.6 KB) - added by arien 8 years ago.
Fixes all model repr's used in interactive session. (All I found by a visual grep, anyway)
model-repr-r8629.diff (2.6 KB) - added by arien 8 years ago.
patch updated for documentation refactor

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (6)

Changed 8 years ago by arien

Attachment: model-repr.diff added

Fixes all model repr's used in interactive session. (All I found by a visual grep, anyway)

Changed 8 years ago by arien

Attachment: model-repr-r8629.diff added

patch updated for documentation refactor

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by arien

milestone: 1.0
Needs documentation: unset
Needs tests: unset
Patch needs improvement: unset

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by Jacob

Triage Stage: UnreviewedAccepted

comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by Russell Keith-Magee

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

(In [8658]) Fixed #8406: Corrected some expected output to use repr format. Thanks to arien for the patch.

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by Jacob

milestone: 1.0

Milestone 1.0 deleted

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Back to Top