Admin fails to add a slash between MEDIA_URL and upload_to
|Reported by:||to.roma.from.djbug@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
With MEDIA_URL="/media" and upload_to="somefolder" the admin, while uploading files properly, shows the link to the newly uploaded file as “/mediasomefolder/filename” without the slash.
Expected: to add a slash.
For consistency, the trailing slash should never be required on paths.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by brosner
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 1.0-alpha deleted
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by to.roma.from.djbug@…
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened