Inaccuracies in Tutorial 02 - "Customize the admin index page"
|Reported by:||julien||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I couldn't find any related ticket so I posted this one.
After the merge of NFA, the "Customize the admin index page" section at the bottom of the tutorial part 2, contains some inaccuracies:
- Elements are not randomly ordered anymore, but alphabetically.
- The get_admin_app_list doesn't exist anymore. Instead, the variable app_list is directly passed to the template by the AdminSite.index view.
Patch attached. Marking it 1.0beta since that's quite important to be fixed before release.
Change History (5)
Changed 8 years ago by julien
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by mtredinnick
- milestone changed from 1.0 beta to 1.0
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed