Html button inside html link gives pipe error!!!
|Reported by:||italomaia||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||error, html, strange|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Well, this one was pretty much weird bug. For what i know, both requests should work fine.
Clicking in the links below give me different results, with django. The first one works fine, but the second one shouts a broken pipe error.
<a href="url/to/django_view/">See</a> <a href="url/to/django_view/"><button>See</button></a> <== gives a broken pipe in the console
Using firefox3 plus django svn and ubuntu.
- To reproduce this error do as following:
- create a project
- create a app for it
- map a url to a view function in the app
- create the function
- create a template file with the code above, so that href points to your view through your url mapping.
Voiala!! Broken pipe error.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by SnappyDjangoUser
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 7 years ago by raphael
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed