Wrong capitalization in translations
|Reported by:||steadicat||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The translations of some languages (Italian, French, Portuguese and probably others) use capitalized words for names of languages, months and weekdays. The standard for these languages is for all these names to be lower case.
Check other systems for comparison (e.g. /usr/lib/locale on Unix).
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garcia_marc
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Component changed from Translations to Internationalization
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed