Wording in model documentation
|Reported by:||cbmeeks <cbmeeks@…>||Owned by:|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Under the Relationships (Many-to-one relationships), look for the ForeignKey optional arguments. The first optional argument (edit_inline) contains a description that reads: "If not False, this related object is edited..."
I've seen "If not False" in documentation before but to me, it reminds me of "if not not true". Would "If True, this related object is edited..." sound/read better?
Sorry if I'm just splitting hairs here.
Change History (5)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 7 years ago by julien
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to julien
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by julien
- Owner julien deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted