|Reported by:||alainD||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Following up on a discussion that happened a few month ago on django-users (http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_thread/thread/4c7b2ce86bcd990e/3731676c2134ea63), here is a first patch to allow dynamic links within translations (please read the thread on google groups for a complete description of the feature).
This patch is kind of rought, reviews are most welcome.
Change History (7)
Changed 7 years ago by alainD
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by ericholscher
- milestone set to post-1.0
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Summary changed from i18n improvement proposal to Translating links