i18n settings file -- fixing awkwardness
|Reported by:||gsf||Owned by:||mtredinnick|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Under Section 3, "How Django discovers language preference," in the i18n documentation, a couple of points on the LANGUAGES setting read something like:
- Do this.
- Don't do what we said in 1. Do this.
So I've merged them to remove the confusion. See attached.
Change History (4)
Changed 9 years ago by gsf
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by durdinator
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by mtredinnick
- Owner changed from nobody to mtredinnick
- Status changed from new to assigned