Capitalized names for czech language
|Reported by:||Petr Marhoun <petr.marhoun@…>||Owned by:||garcia_marc|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In Django this kind of translations is used for my language:
msgid "Add %s" msgstr "%s: přidat" msgid "Change %s" msgstr "%s: změnit"
So "Add contact" is translated as "kontakt: přidat" - title is not capitalized. So I would like if admin capitalizes all titles. It is possible, I use it in my branch.
I thought that this kind of change should be sent to django-developers mailing list first. But there was no answer so there is a ticket.
I would like to create patch - if you think that it can be applied.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by ubernostrum
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
Changed 7 years ago by Petr Marhoun <petr.marhoun@…>
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by Petr Marhoun <petr.marhoun@…>
- Has patch set
- Keywords admin, titles removed
- Patch needs improvement set
- Summary changed from [newforms-admin] - capitalized titles to Capitalized names for czech language