[newforms-admin] - InlineModelAdmin.formset_class is used but not set.
|Reported by:||Petr Marhoun <petr.marhoun@…>||Owned by:||jkocherhans|
|Severity:||Keywords:||newforms, admin, inlines|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I think there is a little bug in .
Attached patch gives it back.
I am not sure if it is the right solution - maybe only fields should be saved. See also #5372 - I think that it isn't a good idea to use one formset_class for all requests.
Change History (3)
Changed 8 years ago by Petr Marhoun <petr.marhoun@…>
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jkocherhans
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to jkocherhans
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted