[enhancement] Add an invitation option in authentification user module
|Reported by:||DXpublica@…||Owned by:||jacob|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I wonder if someone could implement the invitation option in authentification user module when user login.
I'm refering to one registered user (eventually admin) has to invite another (new) user for that user could login satisfactorially in the web page.
This avoid that admin user must register all users.
Thanks in advance,
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by anonymous
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Summary changed from [enhancement] Invitation option in authentification user module to [enhancement] Add an invitation option in authentification user module
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed