TestCase don't respect LANGUAGE_CODE?
|Reported by:||michal@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||test settings LANGUAGE_CODE|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I just wrote some tests and found, that testcase don't respect LANGUAGE_CODE="cs" from settings.py file.
In my test I simulate POST to form (newform) with some empty values for required inputs, and I get error message like: "* This field is required." close to particular input.
But when I run my application, and try the same situation with browser, I get message "* Toto pole je povinné." (which is correct).
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by John Shaffer <jshaffer2112@…>
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Unit test system
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from jacob to adrian
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by msgre
- Owner changed from nobody to msgre
- Status changed from new to assigned