typo on testing docs "given your modules"
|Reported by:||hayley <djangocode@…>||Owned by:||jacob|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
On the testing documentation (http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/testing/), the following:
This gives the added advantage of given your modules automatic documentation
This gives the added advantage of giving your modules automatic documentation
Also, on this page's documentation:
Help us help you: we'll be able to fix your problem quickest if you follow our bug reporting guidlines and our patch submission guidlines.
guidelines is misspelled twice.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Has patch set
- Keywords typo, docs added; typo removed
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Summary changed from typo on testing docs and create new ticket pages to typo on testing docs "given your modules"