pt-br is "Brazilian Portuguese" not "Brazilian"
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||jacob|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Kind of silly, but one should always refer to pt-br as brazilian portuguese, as the language is portuguese. There are two 'Brazilian' reference (as if the name of the language is Brazilian) in the i18n/l10n doc.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from Brazilian Portuguese to pt-br is "Brazilian Portuguese" not "Brazilian"
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by anonymous
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted