humanize filter `intcomma` should be renamed to `numcomma`
|Reported by:||SmileyChris||Owned by:||adrian|
|Cc:||lidaobing@…||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The current filter name doesn't give it justice (it also comma separates floats).
Backwards compatibility is easy, and it'd be good to provide a documentation example of it handling a float.
#3017 was the inspiration for this ticket.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by SmileyChris
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by bendavis78
- Easy pickings set
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Severity set to Normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from humanize filter `intcomma` should be renamed to `commaseparate` to humanize filter `intcomma` should be renamed to `numcomma`
- Type set to Uncategorized