Correct Plural Form for words that end in "y".
|Reported by:||martin@…||Owned by:||adrian|
|Component:||Core (Management commands)||Version:||master|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In my models.py file I was using:
and expecting it to work fine and display stories when it needs to be plural.
Unfortuantly it displayed "Storys" on the main admin page.
This needs to be fixed.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by adrian
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by mikeblake
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 0.96 to SVN