[design-q] Please add newforms as_div() method for printing forms.
|Reported by:||brooks.travis@…||Owned by:||adrian|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In the hope of maintaining slightly greater semantic purity in the output forms, you may want to consider allowing priting of forms as <div>s in addition to <p>, <ul>, and <tr>.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by adrian
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from Please add newforms as_div() method for printing forms. to [design-q] Please add newforms as_div() method for printing forms.
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by anonymous
- Easy pickings unset
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- UI/UX unset