ManyToMany filter_interface widget renders incorrectly in IE 6 when the field is in a fieldset with class collapse
|Reported by:||Adam Endicott <leftwing17@…>||Owned by:||xian|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
When I put a ManyToManyField with filter_interface=True inside a fieldset with class "collapse", it renders the left (available) portion of the widget correctly, but the right (chosen) part renders as a normal select widget with all currently chosen values as options. This causes the problem that when the object is saved, only the first (currently selected) existing chosen option is saved as the value for that field.
Interestingly, if I add a new value to the chosen side (pick one on the left, then click the right arrow button), it seems to cause the right side of the widget to reevaluate itself and render correctly.
I'm only seeing this when the widget is within a collapsed fieldset.
I'm using the 0.95 release.
Change History (16)
Changed 8 years ago by Adam Endicott <leftwing17@…>
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by gwilson
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by ubernostrum
- Owner changed from nobody to xian
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Version changed from 0.95 to newforms-admin
comment:13 Changed 3 years ago by lrekucki
- Severity changed from normal to Normal
- Type changed from defect to Bug