A few words are not i18n-ized in admin interface
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||adrian|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Using a french browser :
- "Logged out" title of the page / in the page when disconnecting is not translated in french
- title of the portlet "Filter" when using filters in models is not translated in french
I've searched in the template, and the "trans" is there ... but the words does not appear in the french translation files.
I've tried to run the make-message updater but I get warnings (because of non name variables in string substitution) that seems to stop the operation.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by adrian
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened