Change confusing text about "Inheritance and reverse relations"
|Reported by:||knowledgepoint-devs||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/topics/db/models/#inheritance-and-reverse-relations says "If you are putting those types of relations on a subclass of another model".
I think it should read "If you are putting those types of relations on another subclass of the parent model"?
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 14 months ago by bmispelon
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
- Version changed from 1.4 to master
Changed 14 months ago by timgraham
comment:4 Changed 14 months ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed