Add request attr to user_login_failed signal
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||brian@…, moritz.sichert@…, gavinwahl+gh@…||Triage Stage:||Accepted|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
It would be convenient to request instance in the signal user_login_failed.
This will get the users data and make limitations, such as IP address.
What do you think?
Change History (20)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by brian
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:13 Changed 5 months ago by timgraham
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Ready for checkin
comment:15 Changed 5 months ago by timgraham
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Ready for checkin to Accepted