|Reported by:||treyhunner||Owned by:||treyhunner|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||yes|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
There are multiple inconsistent code styles used throughout the Django project.
It seems that all files should have newlines at the end and whitespace should be trimmed from the end of each line.
I am currently working on discovering the existing code style, fixing obvious unintended inconsistencies, and creating a .editorconfig file to document the expectations for future code changes.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by treyhunner
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by treyhunner
- Owner changed from nobody to treyhunner
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by timgraham
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation set