Errata in Development documentation
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anubhav9042|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
A small errata in the development docs.
Reporter.objects.all().update(stories_filed=F('stories_filed) + 1)
does not enclose "stories_filed" in complete string .
The code above this string is correct. It's a small errata nothing serious and one can easily remedy this.
Change History (3)
Changed 17 months ago by anonymous
comment:1 Changed 17 months ago by anubhav9042
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to anubhav9042
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
- Version changed from 1.7-beta-1 to master