Make front-end getext catalog available as JSON
|Reported by:||ian.morrison.a@…||Owned by:||manologab|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
This is a question related to #22403.
It seems like it would be nice if the front-end gettext catalogs were simply available as JSON (and not as a custom js function, injected into the global namespace). This would allow the community to use (or build) separate client libraries for handing these translation strings.
Does that seem like a feature that others would be interested in?
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 14 months ago by aaugustin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 10 months ago by manologab
- Owner changed from nobody to manologab
- Status changed from new to assigned