There is no mention of non_field_errors on the forms api page
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
There is no mention of non_field_errors on the forms api page.
This is in django 1.6, 1.5, 1.4, 1.3, 1.2 docs. Visit to https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/ref/forms/api/, and search for non_field_errors - there is no mention of that api entry point. It would be nice if there was.
This is related to the following tickets:
I see non_field errors is on the dev version of the docs. Good stuff. Do you update the older docs for requests like this?
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by bmispelon
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Easy pickings set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
- Version changed from 1.6 to master
Changed 2 years ago by timo
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed