Outdated Instructions - admin.py is not created from 1.6 onwards
|Reported by:||vincentwoon@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Following documentation needs to be updated for 1.6:
- Tutorial 1 -> startapp does not create admin.py
Documentation Text: "python manage.py startapp polls"
- Tutorial 2 -> admin.py is not present in folder.
But where’s our poll app? It’s not displayed on the admin index page.
Documentation Text: "Just one thing to do: we need to tell the admin that Poll objects have an admin interface. To do this, open the polls/admin.py file, and edit it to look like this:"
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 3 years ago by woonzai
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by timo
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed