Filter block on the right covers information in admin
|Reported by:||Tuttle||Owned by:||viciu|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||admin, filter, collapse|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Often, when the list_display has many columns or wide ones, the vertical Filter block stays in the way...
I'd wish the blue header of right hand side Filter block in Admin to be clickable to toggle the block visibility. jQuery-animated maybe.
IMHO, the collapse/expand state should be remembered between page loads.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 19 months ago by EvilDMP
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 14 months ago by viciu
- Cc wiktor@… added
- Owner changed from nobody to viciu
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 1.5 to master
comment:6 Changed 14 months ago by timo
- Needs tests set
- Triage Stage changed from Ready for checkin to Accepted