|Reported by:||moc@…||Owned by:||amney|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||bullet indentation, afraid-to-commit|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The page https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/contents/ has at least two levels of indentation, each of which has the same square bullet.
Thus, when say scanning in the vicinity of the voluminous API Reference section it's not possible to know if a given new item is under API Reference or is at the same level as API Reference.
So let's have bullets of different shapes please per the level of indentation... like everyone else.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 18 months ago by aaugustin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 17 months ago by amney
- Owner changed from nobody to amney
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 17 months ago by amney
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed