Clarify that HttpRequest.user uses AUTH_USER_MODEL
|Reported by:||littlepig||Owned by:||susan|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
A django.contrib.auth.models.User object representing the currently logged-in user.
But apparently (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17355275), it returns the AUTH_USER_MODEL if it is defined.
I think this should be clarified in the documentation.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by bmispelon
- Easy pickings set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by susan
- Owner changed from nobody to susan
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by timo
- Summary changed from Improve HttpRequest.user documentation to Clarify that HttpRequest.user uses AUTH_USER_MODEL
comment:7 Changed 2 years ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed